Monday, October 13, 2008

One Word

One Word...Cuttlebug!

Okay, okay have you ever known me to say one word? Two of my teachers have been going on and on about Cuttlebug (JK)! So finally I did it. I ordered two machines and a bunch of embossing folders.

So if you would like a demo on the Cuttlebug just stop in the store and we will show you how it works! I haven't even taken the time to play with it yet, but I'm sure I'll be tearing into the box tomorrow.

The two machines that came in are both spoken for but I'll be putting them on reorder. If you would like to preorder and prepay for your machine I will give you a 15% discount on the machine. This offer will be good until November 13th. Give me a call at 320-629-9960 and we can get your machine ordered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ORDER BOTH....I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE DIE CUTS AVAILABLE IN PINE CITY...and the Unity Stamps look absolutely awesome online!