Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy

Wow was I busy getting ready for CKC today! I've been checking in products like a crazy woman! Ron brought my display up to the store so we can get it all set up and looking cool for Friday. It's really going to look cool. Thank goodness for good friends and good junk. Just to let you know before you throw out anything that looks remotely cool call me first. A friend from WAY back stopped in the store and asked if I would like any doors. Wow, and they worked just perfect! I couldn't believe that someone hadn't told her I was looking for old doors! So if you get a chance Friday or Saturday stop down at the CKC event at the Rivercenter and check out my rockin' cool booth!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I will so see you at the booth. Can't wait to see it. See ya soon!