Friday, October 3, 2008

Fuzzy Dot Ribbon?

Oh yes, you are going to love this! I had to do a special order for a customer, and how can you just order one spool of ribbon? I can't so I had to order some super cool stuff with it. I'm loving the fuzzy dot ribbon! Thanks to Tami for the heads up about it! I also got reindeer ribbon, bats and ghosts.

You must stop in and check out our new line of stamps at the store. I promise you haven't seen anything like them before! I'd tell you what the new line is but you must stop in and see them for yourself!

New Cosmo Cricket came in I love the new Christmas line! The new black board is super exciting.

Stamp of the month is super cute. Get the new snowmen while you can he has been flying out the door! I have already reordered 3 different stamps.

I have been a busy, busy girl. So busy in fact that I just found a container of yogurt in my bag that has been there for two days. Ewwww! Do you ever have days that you think you have just about every minute planned out and suddenly a monkey wrench is thrown in and your whole day has been put upside down and shaken? Ya, that has been my week! Ahhh there's always hope for next week!

No comments: