Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Friend Chris

My friend Chris the UPS Guy brought us goodies again today! So I get this huge box from Melissa Frances and I 'm thinking what in the world did I order?! I open it up expecting paper, stickers and embellishments. Oh no, the box was full of stars. Yep that's right aluminum stars that you hang on your wall. Three different sizes Large, medium and small. At first I thought what was I thinking?! Then I thought hey these would really look cool altered with photos and paper! So I'm taking one home to hang on my front porch and another to alter with photos and papers. You'll have to stop in and see my sample. I'm cropping Friday night at the store maybe this will be the project I work on!?

The Pinecone Press book club kits arrived today. Super cute! The project this time is a card folio and cards. We still have two spots left, it's not to late to sign up.

Karen Foster came out with new hunting, camping and fishing paper packs. I got in new Heather Bailey embellishments and her clear stamps. We finally got in Black Magic cardstock by Coredinations. Really cool cardstock that is black but when sanded color comes through who knew?!

Stop in and check us out. Besides all the cool new products we've got some great discount areas for some really great bargains!

No comments: