Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th Of July Layout




I completely stole this layout from the December 2007 Creating Keepsakes magazine! I was going through a stack of old magazines and this layout jumped out at me. Then on the 4th I took these photos, and the layout worked perfectly!
One minute these girls love each other the next they're beating each other up! Oh the drama that we have yet to come.
I used Creative Imaginations paper, with an old stand by ledger paper from Making Memories. I distressed all my black and white photos with Distress Inks, faded jeans and corduroy. The letter stamps are Elsie from KI. The arrow template was from Scenic Route. And of course buttons from my stash! Oh yeah, my date stamp is from Making Memories from 100 years ago. That is a staple in my scrap room that I use all the time. It is a must have tool in my book.

No comments: