Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th Photos


Here are a few photos from the 4th of July celebration at our house. Notice Savannah isn't in any of these. Yeah, I'm not cool enough for her anymore! Maybe one day she'll join us again! My sister Holly, Brother-in-law Dirk, niece Jana, and my Mother came over in the afternoon and we had dinner on the porch. We've lived in our new house for a year and this is the first meal we've eaten on the porch. Ron and I went up to the retreat center and borrowed one of the old tables from the lunchroom. It worked perfectly. Luckily the mosquitoes didn't move in until we were finished eating. It was a great meal, mom's potato salad, baked beans, hot dogs, burgers, pink lemonade and wine! We had strawberry sundaes in my antique sundae bowls. I knew I collected them for a reason!


No comments: