Friday, July 25, 2008

Did You Wonder What Happened To Me?

I bet you wondered what happened to me. I'm still here never fear!
I've just been dealing with some stuff this week and I haven't been in the best mood so I didn't want to pass it on. This next week isn't looking so good either! But hey time to pull up the bootstraps and muddle through!
Ron and I are taking off for the weekend for our anniversary. I'm really looking forward to a little R&R without children. I think the first thing I'm going to do is sleep in, maybe until noon then I'm going to eat anything that I want, oh yes and have some weird fruity giant drink, then swing on the front porch with another strange drink! That will put me right to sleep to do it all over again the next day!
What's new at the store? Cosmo Cricket! Just don't rush in until Wednesday when I get it checked in. It is super cute let me tell you it makes me want to go camping! We also got another shipment of Peel off stickers.
I've been moving things around at the store it's looking pretty cool in there.
You'll have to stop in and check out the challenge projects that the girls have been working on. I gave them each paper and told them to make something super cute with it. Marge just texted me here layout she did with the red paper I gave her and it is awesome! We'll see what Linda, Linda and Lynn came up with.
Have a great weekend! We'll see you at the store on Wednesday!

Just to give you a heads up: we are going to be having another event at the store on August 20th for crazy days. Here are some of the things I've come up with: free make and take, paper grab bags we're talking at least 25 sheets of paper, stickers and embellishments for one rock bottom price. Huge amount of never been clearanced papers and stickers. So mark your calendars!

Another thing to let you think about, starting this fall we will be holding some Saturday crops from 10:00 a.m until 10:00 p.m. We will be offering that for $15.00 and you will get pop, water, candy, chips and supper. So when you get together with your friends start planning your crop nights.

No comments: