Friday, February 29, 2008

New Classes

Check out my website for the new class listings. http://www.thepinecityscrapbookingco.com/ We have a great one coming up in March, two in May, and at least one in June.

Friday night crops are in full swing. If you have a date in mind give us a call ASAP as we are filling fast. Crops are from 5:00 until midnight every Friday if we have interested people. 320-629-9960.

If any of you are interested in doing a monthly book club with me let me know via email. I love the Pinecone Press book club and would love to offer it in my store. You only have to commit to 6 months at $35.00 a month and each month you will be guaranteed to finish a project! I'll be giving you more details soon.

One more idea to toss out there. I'm seriously thinking of doing a cricut cartridge rental. This way you can use many fonts without the huge cost. Something for you to think about. More details to follow.

No comments: