Saturday, February 16, 2008

We're Home!

Oh how I love to come home! We had a great time, the girls were fantastic, but it feels good to be home. I missed real tv, and at a reasonable time! (That two hour time change was too much for me. News should not come on at 11:00 p.m.) I missed DVR! I missed water! I missed my house! I missed getting mail! I missed my Savannah! I missed my Mom! I missed Marge! I missed My Linda! I missed my phone ringing every 5 minutes! I even missed Pat the builder guy calling to see how I wanted something and then telling me I had to do it his way anyway! I missed all my friends at the store! I missed scrapbooking!
I'm home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! Glad you had a safe trip! Looking forward to all of the great ideas!!!
Tonette :)

Anonymous said...

So, looks like you didn't miss me. I Can't believe it! I'll have a Landshark Lager and try to get over it...welcome home sis...