Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Products In From CHA

Wow, some of the new products from CHA almost beat me home! I checked in the new Thomas Kincade stamps today. They are just fantastic! From that same company I ordered a few great background stamps too.

I don't think I told you guys that while breezing through the show one booth made me stop in my tracks. I was booking along with Rhonda when I was stopped right in my tracks by CARDINAL paper! It is so beautiful. I smiled and said to myself Hi Dad, glad you could come with me! My Dad hated to travel. Since he has passed I've had strange signs every time we go away. It always makes me smile.

Stop in and see my new acrylic mini book! I made a super quick mini book with the page frame acrylics.

You must check out the card class that Vikki Erickson will be teaching the 3rd Sunday in March. They are soooo cute! The class is 6 cards for $6.00 You can come anytime between Noon and 4:00 to make them. You will need a basic tool kit with adhesive and pop dots. Call or stop in for details. I'll be sending out an email too.

Friday night crops are in full swing. Make sure you call ahead and reserve your spot!

Not much activity to see in the retreat area these past two weeks. The electricians and the sprinkler guys have been busy. I guess Pat has been sick. I talked to his wife the other day. She told me she was going to buy cold medicine for him and whiskey for herself! You know how men are. I think I'll call her tomorrow and see if she is okay! Tee Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to break down and make a cardinal spot in your store for all things cardinal? Your dad deserves it and we would enjoy buying a few pages in memory of your dad....

Marni said...

Oh, that made me want to cry! I shared that with my Mother and she thought that was so sweet (she almost cried too!)I have to say I've heard from the nicest, caring people since opening in 2004. Thank you all for your support!