Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

You know, I don't really like to fly. And I even like it less when I have to take my kids! But I'll do anything to touch and feel all the cool new products!
My children have just found out we are going to Disney, and they can hardly stand it. I just keep thinking how am I going to keep them still and quiet during the flight.
I always get wierd when I go to CHA. It's hard to explain. I always can't wait to go, and at the last minute I chicken out. I seriously want to just stay home! I won't, but I want to. I do this same thing when I go to Chicago too. I put so much pressure on myself to get the right mix, and the competition is crazy! I'm really not competitive so it's a bit scary amongst all the other buyers that are. I'll do fine, and I'm sure I'll have fun. I'm going to do my usual and fly under the radar. Touch and feel all the new stuff grab my catalog and move on.
So wish me luck and stay posted for sneak peeks!
I'll see you soon,
Marni

No comments: