Monday, January 28, 2008

I Have To Admit...

Those photos are old. Pat the builder guy really put all the sub-contractors into high gear and the place is beautiful! The painters were following the tapers, Ron was sanding under their feet and the sprinkler guys were overhead with the electricians! I'll get pictures tomorrow when I go talk to the sign guy tomorrow.
I just can't believe the transformation. Ron laughed and said we'll be standing out front Friday morning saying "move that bus"!!! It really does seem like an extreme makeover store edition! Now after I get the inside done, then comes the outside. Those ugly pine trees have to go, I'm sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marni---the transformation is incredible! You've been working your butts off! (can I say that on here?)We can't wait to come down and see the new store in person (and maybe do a weekend??? how's the calendar filling up?)!

Kim, Alane, & Julie (the Duluth Crop for a Cure group)