Thursday, June 26, 2008

Check the specials and coupon

Check the specials and coupon section for upcoming Thrifty Thursday sales coming up in July!
That Saturday Sale is also coming up July 5th. Not only are 6 businesses giving you great deals but we are giving you the opportunity to win $60.00 in gift certificates! Shop at all 6 stores, when you make a purchase at each store you will get one punch from that store. At your last store turn in your ad with your name and number for our gift certificate drawing!
I went to each store today, and I loved them all! Each store had something unique to offer. I know I am very guilty, this is the first I had been to any of them! Maybe you're like me and have always wanted to stop but haven't, now is your chance you have a great excuse to stop in and check out all of our unique products!

Participating stores:

The Pine City Scrapbooking Co
Creative Cottage
Treasure Chest Consignment
The Red Poppy
Dollar Stuff
The Creeks Edge

Stop in, check out your local small businesses I know you will be pleasantly surprised at what we have to offer!

No comments: