Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Class announcements




New class coming up July 26th, 2008.




A new teacher is teaching an awesome card class at 2:00. She has 7 cards for you with a card box to boot! I love all the stamping techniques and the beautiful designs! You will not be disappointed! The cost of the class is $15.00.




We have a Mom/daughter or Grandma/daughter class coming up July 16th at 10:30 a.m. This is a precious mini album done with Making Memories new Noteworthy line. You will love this so much you might just want to join in with out the kids. The cost of this class slips my mind at the time, I'll update this later with the price. Or just call into the store and we'll let you know. This is just the thing the kids need to relieve the summer doldrums!




You can call or stop in to sign up for the classes 320-629-9960.




These are not listed on the website yet due to my web issues. Yeah, I know I'm the issue, but I would like to blame my website so I feel better!

No comments: