Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pinecone Press Book Club

Announcing the first meeting of The Pinecone Press Book Club June 21, 2008 at 1:00 p.m.

I still have 3 spots open for sure. If you would like to get in on this call the store at 320-629-9960

Here's the scoop.

We'll be meeting the 2nd Saturday of each month. The cost will be $35.00. Each class you will get two kits, a book kit and a page kit as well as an idea book. We will start on the book kit during our meeting. We will leave the meeting and complete our projects on our own. The next meeting bring your finished books along and we will discuss different things that we did in our books. You will need to let me know at the end each meeting if you would like to be included in the next months book club. You will be able to purchase kits even if you can not attend the meeting. I'll just need to know in advance as to order enough kits for everyone.

Pinecone Press is one of my favorite companies. I almost always start with their base kits when I do a class. I love their ideas and idea books. I know that you will love them too!

Be one of the initial 10 to sign up for the book club and receive a free Pinecone Press book bag!

No comments: