Sunday, April 13, 2008

Whirl Wind

Wow today was like a whirl wind. We had a super busy Sunday. Before I knew it it was 4:00! My cousins Bill, Bonnie her husband Dick, and my other cousin Honey stopped by to see me. I thought that was so thoughtful! Thanks guys it was so nice to see you all.

Okay, it's official I'm letting my little girls grow up. Don't give me the bad parent of the year award, but I just got Lauren into a twin bed! She's been in a toddler bed since Ella was born. It's not that I didn't want to put her into a big bed, it's just that I couldn't find a set I liked. So I decided to get a bed frame and add the bed set if I find one. Actually Lauren and I were discussing using one of the picket fences we had left after decorating the retreat center.

Now the next big move is Ella into the toddler bed. We went to Target and got a princess bed set and blanket. She is so excited! I'm a little nervous I have to admit. Ella is one of those kids who go to bed at 8:00 and stays in bed until 9 or 10 a.m.! She loves her crib and never tries to crawl out. So without the cage (tee-hee) I'm sure she'll be hoping out of bed early! Yikes I love my extra time in the morning.

So next weekend Ron and I are off to Bayfield to bring the store on a retreat. I'll be busy this week packing and getting ready as well checking in a huge order I have coming in. At least it better come in I'm out of adhesive!

No comments: