Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've Been Busy

I finally got in Copic sketch markers. I'm still waiting on the glass glitter markers. The Copic Sketch are so awesome, besides being alcohol based they can be used with an airbrush and are refillable! They come in wide range of colors to do shading.

Glimmer Mist Screens are in, they were worth the wait. Not only will you be able to use these with Glimmer Mist, but they'll work great with chalks and paints.

Have you seen the new 7gypsies stamp holder. I love it! I'm thinking of altering mine.

Our new Somerset Studio magazine came in too. Linda and I are challenging each other. We're keeping it a big secret until we're finished. I think that her and I should co-teach a class on this one. It will totally just be a fun thing to do, you'll just need to throw caution to the wind and trust us on this one!

Check out our new classes. Marge has her graduation mini book coming up. If you can't make the class on May 3rd, give us a call and we can get you a class kit.

Vikki has three classes coming up. An adorable 6x6 mini book, 10 graduation cards, and a day of faux.

You can't go wrong with any of these classes, they all have techniques that you can use over and over. So give us a call at 320-629-9960 and we can sign you up or get you a class kit.

No comments: