Friday, April 11, 2008

Stop In And Take A Peak

We have been working very hard on Scrapbooking In The Pines Retreat Center. I really wanted to take photos and post them for you to see, but Savannah wouldn't let me! She wants you all to come in person during the open house to see it first hand! I've had a great response to the new space. We are still waiting on most of our tools, and I am still fine tuning some of the decorating but otherwise it looks pretty good. So if you have a minute or two stop in and check it out, have a cookie and do a free make and take!

A big thank you to Chris my new neighbor downtown. She came through with the boat oar or paddle. It looks just perfect in the Camp Lakeview room! Ahhhh I love living downtown! Where else will the hardware store deliver refrigerators and pop can holders, the Pioneer ladies stop in to chat, and the H&R Block guy bring you a bag of bagels. My new neighbors are really spoiling me. I have to say I've never felt so welcome anywhere in my life. So when you stop in to The Pine City Scrapbooking Co I encourage you to stop in at the other shops downtown and check them out. You just never know what you'll find.

No comments: