Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey everyone, I'm finally back. We had a great time up in Bayfield. You have to mark your calendars for next year and come up with me! April 18,19 and 20th 2009. Next year Julie from Copper Hill B&B and I are going to host the retreat! I can hardly wait! This morning at breakfast Ron and I were brainstorming for next year. We're talking chocolate fountains, margaritas and bloody mary bars!!!!! I'll be filling you all in as we finalize details but if I were you I'd book out that date. Email me if you'd like to go on the retreat. The cost is going to be $75.00, and you'll have to book your own room. There are plenty of great B&B's in the area as well as a Motel. I can get you web addresses to book a room.

I have met the nicest people while at the crop. Thanks to all of the gang who made this such an enjoyable trip.

Next crop Lisa and Barb, Be on your best behavior so the cops leave you alone! Ha Ha! Tee! Hee!

No comments: