Friday, March 21, 2008

I Have Been Cleaning For 3 Days

I have been cleaning for three days straight! Are we pigs or what? I just thought of something, I can call this my spring cleaning! Here is my advice to anyone building a new house or remodeling, do not have white woodwork. Oh yeah, it looks cool, but you can see every speck on it! I have gone through more mr clean magic erasers, glad I bought them in bulk.
I decorated for Easter finally, I hate to rush into anything. I wouldn't have done it at all if I weren't having company. But I am stumped at what to do on my front porch. I put a Easter banner out and set an Easter basket with grass and fake eggs on my old chair. But now I'm at a loss. I knew I should have bought that huge bunny yesterday at Home Goods. If only I had a cute wheelbarrow, hum...

No comments: