Sunday, March 30, 2008

3M Event

The 3M event went really well. I only had to do 130 make and takes. I wouldn't have had time to do anymore, I worked 1/2 hour over the end time of the event! I didn't mind, I love to share. Of course I didn't have time to take any pictures, but Rhonda and Savannah did so somehow I have to get the pics from them!
I already made a list of things I would do differently. We had a huge computer glich so now I have to inventory everything I brought so my inventory isn't off. Yikes, that's a little extra work I hadn't planned on!
Next year plan on going, it's a lot of fun. There were 7 stores that participated. Everyone had a make and take and it only cost $5.00 to get in. All the stores brought things to sell, and every one of them had something different.
Now I'm going to watch Big Brother, I'm at least two behind!

Sorry if you get my updates by email and you open them and they are empty. For some reason after I type my title I hit enter and that posts it before I've written my content, when all I want to do is get to the next line.
Yeah me and computers have a love hate relationship!

No comments: