Friday, May 9, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?

What have I been busy doing? Well, I checked in the new Flair paper along with the Ki Elsie pet and nature collections. The new glue dots in the dispenser came in too. My favorite new albums by Pebbles came in too. I have been saying they should make albums like this for years. They are 3 ring with refill pages that are 12x12 and others that hold 12 4x6 photos. The concept is to scrap as much or little as you would like. Stop in and check them out.
Our retreats are in full swing. This weekend we have a group of 24 busy people. These gals are super high tech, some of the computer equipment I couldn't even identify!
Nicole Langer, my sales rep, was in the other day and I ordered a bunch of new things for the store.
Lynn (one of our new employees) brought me in presents today. She had been to a few garage sales and found some great things to add to the collections around the store and retreat center.
Savannah and I are going to go the the Pine City garage sales tomorrow. She is decorating her new apartment with garage sale and flea market finds. Her apartment is covered in really dark paneling. So we're going for chipped pink and white china!

No comments: