Saturday, May 24, 2008

Details

I've been working on getting things in order for my Tim Holtz INSPIRED weekend.

The cost of the weekend will be $235.00. What is included with your weekend? Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sunday breakfast. Snacks, soda, water, two nights of lodging.
You will also receive over $150.00 worth of products to complete 2 tags and a mini book packed with technique. I will be doing six demos with other Ranger products, six drawings and one grand prize drawing. Plus a special discount coupon to use at The Pine City Scrapbooking Co Inc.

Not only will you be learning awesome new techniques, but you'll have plenty of free time for scrapbooking so make sure you bring a lot of photos to scrapbook.
In order to get my supplies together for our classes and demos I need to close registration July 31, 2008. So place your deposit now to confirm your spot. The deposit for this event will be $75.00. Final payment will be due 30 days prior to the event.
Join me for great fun and I'll teach you new techniques that maybe you've seen and wondered how did they do that?!

Call us at 320-629-9960 to reserve your spot. Retreat is limited to 24 guests.

No comments: