Thursday, January 12, 2012

Seeing Progress!




Thank goodness we did this redo while it was nice out. Who knew January in Minnesota would be in the mid 40's?! What a load of cardboard and instruction sheets we had to bring to the recycle. Next trip to Ikea will be for doors and shelves for the wardrobe.


I have been searching for just the right storage and driving myself crazy in the process! You would think I would have access to awesome scrapbook storage...no not really. I even shopped the big box stores and I'm still not satisfied. I plan on taking a trip to Hobby Lobby yet. I'm trying to do the organizing as cheap as possible to keep the remaining costs to a minimum. I did have to have a few splurges on some baskets from Bachman's! I'll know what more I'll need as I'm moving in...I want to move in now!
































































































































































No comments: