Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinch Me!


















































































Ron Kept texting me pictures of the progress while I was at work. I know he was trying to be helpful but all it did was make me want to run home! It's so exciting I sometimes have to pinch myself.






We have lived in our house 4+ years and this is the first it has really started to feel like home. Our old house held so many memories good and sad, but that is the house that felt like home. That was the house Ron built with his Dad...it was the house we lived in when we got married...it was the house Savannah grew into a beautiful woman...it was the house we lost two babies in...it was the house we brought Lauren and Ella home to ...it was the house that our parents came to for MANY birthdays and holidays...it was the house we lived in when my Dad died...it was the house that felt warm and cozy, like a great big hug when you walked in. I can't wait for this house to feel like that.

No comments: