Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Craft Room/Office Redo!
























First of all let me just say I am embarrassed I haven't blogged in so long! Wow!




Currently we are living in a mess while Ron (with my careful supervision, lol!) transforms our craft room/office. When we had the house built we knew the formal dining room would be a craft room/office. Knowing that one would think I would have thought out the outlets a little better but...




The space is 12'x13' with 9' ceilings I have two door ways and two very low windows, both sounded like such a great ideas until I stared designing the space! Get this I didn't want doors either so the space would be open and everyone could come and go while I worked, Ha! Now I wish I had deadbolts for a little peace and quiet!




It has taken me four years to come up with this design after a lot of research. I really tried hard to move Ron's office out of my space but I let him stay in a very small corner, lol! We have talked, driven a lot of miles, drawn, argued, cried, laughed and had a lot of aha moments along the way. It has been a fun and exciting journey...I can't wait to finish!



I will be posting along the way and when I have all the drawers, cabinets and wardrobes organized I will show you the insides too! I will also let you know what and where things came from in case you see something you might need!



So here are the before pics ... ps. this was super clean I had Ron move 4 very large tubs out before this picture was taken!

No comments: