Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Today

So today Ron and I went to an Auction! We haven't been to an auction in sooooo long. We used to go all the time when Savannah was little but then along came Lauren and we put our lives on hold! My mom offered to watch the girls while we went.
Oh what fun I had! I got tons of new stuff for decorating at the store and retreat center. I think I now have enough side tables for the bedrooms!
Okay so I paid way to much for a jar, but I was caught up in the moment! I also now have a collection of bread boxes! Small, medium and large thank you very much! Ron and I have had the large one for years. I just had to have the cute small one today, which I paid to much for! And the medium one I didn't think I'd win the bid, but now I'm the proud owner of a fluorescent orange medium sized bread box!
So I've been on the hunt for a cheap enamel topped table to use out on my front porch but I've had no luck. Guess what? Today I bought two for $10.00 Yipee!
Oh I found numerous other treasures I couldn't live without!
Just you wait until I get old and have an auction of my own you'll all say where in the world did she get all this crap. I hope I'll remember all the fun I had collecting it all!

No comments: