Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Back!

Whew, we made it back! What a great time we had! We have met some of the nicest people up in Bayfield.

We had 20 croppers at the retreat and everyone seemed to have a great time. I almost finished my Disney pages, I was very excited about that. I don't usually scrapbook much away from home unless I'm doing a project so this was a bit challenging for me to use what I had. I longed for purple buttons all weekend, but I made due without them and used the dew drops from Robin's nest and that worked out just fine! I also missed my sewing machine. The one tool I almost didn't bring I used the most and that was my Slice. Okay at first I thought why do I need this, I don't scrapbook that way. If I need a title I invent something, or there are always letter stickers. But I used that little machine like crazy. It helped that Lisa B had two of the greatest cartridges, teen and noteworthy! So do you need a Slice? No probably not, but they sure are fun, compact, CORDLESS and they have great fonts! Do I recommend a Slice? YES!

So I'll be back to work tomorrow putting everything away and paying bills!

No comments: