Thursday, April 16, 2009

We are packing...

I am all packed up for the retreat in Bayfield WI! Ron just has to load the trailer and then we are all set to go.
We are doing two cute make and takes, decorating our own name tags, a page contest, chocolate fountain, ice cream sundae bar, and TONS of drawings, besides food, drinks and snacks!
We are bringing a mini store with about $8000.00 worth of merchandise with tons of new products! It's going to be a super fun weekend!
So if you get the notion you can come and just crop for the day on Saturday if you would like!
If I get a few free moments I'm going to finish my Disney album. I am so close, I only have about 25 pages to complete. And if I happen to get those done I just got 180 pictures in the mail today from Walgreens!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: