Friday, April 24, 2009

New Class For May

I just added a new class for May check out the website for details.

I am also working on my open house. It's been over a year since we opened! Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday that Pat the builder guy was on my case to make decisions about one thing or another!

The plan right now is May 29th and 30th. We'll be doing a huge sale, a make and take, a chick flick crop starting May 29th anytime after 10:00 a.m. going until May 30th 5:00 p.m. We're thinking if you would like to stay overnight at the retreat we will be doing a special price for the overnight. So start talking it over with your cropping friends. We will be holding this crop in the retreat so we will be able to accommodate 24! I'll let you know food details and prices soon.

No comments: