Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello Everyone

Ahhhh I just got the kids to bed, put my feet up and thought hey I better work on my blog!

So whats been going on... New Prima at the store, I'll be checking in the buy two get one free stamps on Monday along with new Flair paper. Oh just wait until you see the new Amuse stamps we got in. I've never ordered from them before and I finally broke down and ordered a bunch of Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving stamps.

Vendors have been calling me left and right letting me know that products should be arriving soon! So watch for the store to be changing soon!

Marge added a ton of new clearance products. You're going to love the great 50-75% off deals you're going to get. We're going to kick of September with a huge cardstock and pattern paper sale. Trust me you're going to get great stuff at a super great deal!

Stop in and see me this week. It'll be a great break from all the school shopping!

No comments: