Monday, August 18, 2008

Amuse

I finally got the new Amuse stamps checked in and put out today! These are so super cute! I didn't know where to start ordering these stamps because they were so cute and I wanted to order them all so I went for Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I did throw a couple of extras that I couldn't live with out!

I checked in the new buy two get one free stamps too. They did a great Halloween collection! I was impressed, they always seem to surprise me.

Here's what is waiting for me on Wednesday:

Flair
KI Memories
Moxxie

I warned the UPS guy today and let him know that I've tons of goodies coming in. He gave me the big eyeball roll!

Retreat center bookings are on the rise as people are planning their fall and winter weekends. Make sure you get together with your friends and book your weekend. We have great dates available!

No comments: