Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holiday Open House

We are working on final details for the Holiday Open House November 6-8 and November 13-15! Watch the website for details to be posted soon!

If you haven't seen the new Sizzix Impression machine stop in the store for a demo. It is super cute! We also have new embossing folders as well.

I've been busy ordering again! I ordered a ton of Whipper Snapper stamps and all the new and not so new Webster's Pages! I used to order Webster's Pages years back but it was a little before it's time in the scrapbooking industry. But now it fits in just perfect!

I got the call that the new t-shirts are ready to be picked up at Lee's Pro Shop! You're going to love these! I can't wait to go pick them up tomorrow.

I've been wearing the new Creative Escape t-shirts to work everyday. Last night Lauren asked why I keep wearing the same shirts. I explained that I was promoting the Creative Escape tour, blah, blah, blah...And she looks at me and says, you mean like a uniform? Exactly Lauren, exactly! Just another example of too much info for a 7 year old!

No comments: