Friday, September 11, 2009

Star Wars

The new Star Wars papers have finally arrived! Marge is working hard trying to get them out. We also got in the new Disney Glitter papers from CI. The best part about these is that you won't be full of glitter because they are coated! Woohoo! The new CI travel papers are double sided! I love the covered bridge paper. We've been to Winterset Iowa a couple of times to see the bridges of Madison County, guess I'll have to redo those pages!

Have you tried the new stamps by Justrite? Oh my we are loving these! These layer in great with all of your Nestabilities. If you want to try them stop in at the store I have one open so you can get a feel for them.

Jessica has great card kits for sale at the store. She has been doing fill in kits that are Christmas and super cute. These kits will not be offered as a class, but she takes out all the work and writes great directions so they are a piece of cake to finish.

I got in more Share and Tell albums by Pebbles. If you haven't seen these stop in the store and check out my sample at the store. I did my Disney album of 300 photos this way and love the concept!

No comments: