Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Products again...

Here's the list of new products just in today!

Bo Bunny halloween and Kitchen Spice (it's my fav!)
WR Memory Keepers Hectic and Twirl
Imaginise Let's Roll and Perfectly Posh (lovin' all the new Snag 'em stamps for .99!)
New company for us: Scrap Within Reach Carnival Ride and Paper Boy
Basic Grey paper packs Eerie and Eskimo Kisses (embellishments too as well as the 6x6 packs!)
Bazzill Jewels and templates
Fancy Pants Christmas Magic and Rough and Tough
My Little Shoebox Little Ladies, Sky's the Limit and Imagine a Forest
Bella Blvd Camping Out
New Prima flowers
New Flower Soft color Polar White!
Fiskars new 12x12 Flourish template (I can't wait to use this! I'm always grabbing a scallop Bazzill paper to use as a template! Finally I'll have a real template!
New to us totes by All My Memories

Stop in and help Marge rearrange the store this weekend!!

No comments: