Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Have To Tell You

The other day Lauren was invited to a birthday party and Ella was disappointed she couldn't go. So we usually try and do something fun to keep her mind off of it. She picked supper at McDonald's in true Ella fashion. As we were going in to McDonald's she said to Ron: "I wish I had a different Dad." Ron said: "What?" Ella said: "A new Dad would get a happy meal." So I put two and two together that she wanted Dad to get a happy meal so she could have a boy toy and a Pony! So we sat down to eat and Ella was munching on a french fry and asked Ron: "What kinda meal did you get Daddy?" Ron replied "A double cheeseburger." Ella looked up at him and asked "Is that a sad meal Daddy?" Ohhhh that girl just cracks me up!

Lately we've been having trouble with our satellite company and I was mad because we didn't have TV again! Ella told me I should just spank their a_ _es! Now who uses language like that in our house?

No comments: