Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am out on bail!

So I did it, or should I say we did it? Thanks to all of you who came to my rescue today during my calling brigade! I really appreciate all of your donations today. There still is time to donate, the sooner the better, but you have up to a month to do so on the link below.

I'll confess, I did a lot of grumbling about having to go and put in my time today. Then I started thinking about how what if I was the parent of a child with MD or any other illness. Which person would I rather be the one helping with the fundraising or the one needing help? I have been blessed with three healthy children and know just how lucky I am. That's when I got off of my rusty nail and said I am going to do this with a smile on my face and my Marni optimism and make the best of it. And do you know what? I enjoyed myself in spite of the one naysayer I ran across today.

No comments: