Friday, December 14, 2007

Ordering New Product For The Pine City Scrapbooking Co. Inc.

As I've been saying, the new scrapbooking store will be open Feb 1, 2008. So I've been ordering new product like crazy! Today Nicole will be coming by to help me order. My husband is very anxious for the new store to open as he is losing garage space!
What has come in so far:
Jenni Bowlin - New for me, I've never carried this line
Eyelet Outlet
Creative Imaginations
Maya Road - Love their chipboard albums
Alexx Kesh - A new ribbon line that I've never carried
Tim Holtz Grunge Board! - Yikes I can't wait until this comes! It should be in my hands middle of this coming week. If you really need to have your fix on this hot product email me and I can hook you up. If I have to sell it out of the back of my mini van I will.
Scenic Paper Route - I can't help but love these guys
KI Memories - Love the diecut paper
Your Pictured Memories - The ribbon holders are awesome. I sold through one case of these in two weeks at Divine Memories. Those were black, the new ones are in color.
So today I will ordering a ton more. I'll post what companies I order from later.
You will love the new store and the new products. Don't forget to get your friends together after the new year to plan your retreat dates for Scrapbooking In The Pines Retreat Center. I have already started booking!

No comments: