Monday, December 24, 2007

Marni Loves KI


I don't know about you, but my girls wear pink, all the time. So snow paper is hard to find for me. Blue just doesn't always cut it. I used the Scenic Route Paper Co's Brighton line, Cross Winds, Love Letter, and Swiss Alps. This would also work great for Valentines. I used another Tag Line by KI, staples, snowflake by Alexx Kesh (I'm addicted to these too!). The chipboard snowflakes are from Maya Road, the white flower is misc from another project. My secret ingredient for the color of the snowflake is Glimmer Mist. The picture doesn't do this stuff justice. I will be carrying the entire line at The Pine City Scrapbooking Co Inc. I've got to have every color! I bought two bottles when I was in Arkansas this past fall, I never used it until yesterday. I've been covered in it ever since! You're going to love this stuff, I promise!

No comments: