Monday, January 18, 2010







Hey, it's Lynn here! I decided that after working on Friday night and after Kris and I put out all kinds of new stuff that I needed to inform all of you scrappers about all the new goodies in at the store!

First off, here I am with only boys in my life and I found myself making a stash of all pink and frilly Valentine papers and embellishments by Making Memories. The line is called Love Struck and has all types of embelishments ranging from buttons to bling and glitter to triple layer crepe paper rosettes. There is also a wonderful book with jounal pages and some very fun word fetti stickers. Also there is a package of 79 mixed die-cuts ranging from traditional paper to acetate, felt and chipboard for only $4.99. And as usual Making Memories style, the papers are fun, whimsy and a bit even traditional. This whole collection is priced great starting out at only 99 cents. It is going fast so you better stop in quickly to nab some up. Also my mind can't recall the name of the other Valentine line that came in also, very fun and colorful!

A bunch of Basic Grey came in, some paper packs in the with Love theme in them, but not Valentiney in any way. A few more BG card kits came in that look very fun to do also, a great thing to do on these blaw winter days.


Everyone that knows me well, knows that I love the retro and fun look, but I fell in LOVE with these 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" ATC Collection paper pads by Memories In the Making. If I am correct 15 styles came in some are mixed holiday, 2 Christmas versions, men, women, fall, and some silhouette ones. I fell in love with the beautiful vintage images, the colors are great and the images are amazing. So 2 each of 20 papers, ONLY $2.99!!

I hear that a lot of new stuff is coming in so the clearance tables have been restocked frequently.

No comments: