Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Distress Stickles

I just received the brand new Distress Stickle colors in today! What fun colors to play with.

Our Sommerset Studio magazines came in as well. I love those magazines, I devoured them on my way to Iowa! I found a bunch of new ideas to scraplift!

Today was filled with yucky paper work and tying up loose ends, ewwww! But hey someone has to do it! I had to get that all out of the way so I can go to the State Fair!

Ron got a new door put in the retreat today. It has a window, we are no longer windowless in the retreat!

I sent in a HUGE new order today, we'll just keep the new stuff coming in!

We are trying to get some sort of routine started so my kids don't go into shock when school starts. I got them both bathed and read to all by 8:30! I'm really going to have to pick up the pace!

Maybe we'll see you at the fair....

No comments: