Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello from the road!

Hi Everyone do you miss me yet?! Tee Hee!

We took a little drive to Eureka Springs today. Wow what a road trip! Man no wonder this place closes down during snow or ice. I was so scared driving up and down these mountains on these super narrow roads! The view was spectacular as long as you didn't look down into the bottomless ravines! Eureka Springs is beautiful Ron and I would like to go back but maybe without the girls! The Victorian houses were amazing to say the least! Lauren and Ella were unimpressed they did think running around at the look out stop was the most fun of the trip! All they have on their little minds is the POOL! So on the way back to the hotel we maybe got a little close to the center lane while meeting another man driver maybe getting a little close to his side of the center lane and I FREAKED out and yelled: "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US? DRIVE WITH BOTH HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL!" So after that Lauren and Ella were sitting quietly in the back seat and Ella pipes up: "Ya, Daddy was trying to kill us!" So I had to explain that Daddy wasn't trying to kill us and tell her what I really meant! AHHH the kids my stories will tell the teachers about their trip to Arkansas!

So we're MAYBE toying with the idea of staying one more night so we can go on a cave tour and a drive through zoo. Is a drive through zoo really safe? Hummmm can the animals break window glass...I've never heard of someone being killed in a drive through zoo...I have to stop thinking about it or I will chicken out!

Tonight after supper I dropped Ron and the girls off to take a dip while I went to Hobby Lobby and bought what else? Yep scrapbooking supplies!

No comments: