Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Update

Pine City is one hour north of the Twin Cities. Depending on where exactly you are coming from, I know that you can be to Pine City in 45 minutes from the north end and 1 hour 15 minutes from the south end. Depends on how fast you drive!!!!
If you have any questions feel free to email me. I will answer them as quickly as possible. I'll also post the answers here for all to read.
We will be having more than one toilet for the retreat center. Over site on my part.
The retreat center has a separate entrance on the side. You will be able to come and go as you please. With easy loading and unloading of your vehicles.
The bedrooms will be sound proofed as best we can.
The kitchen dining area has enough room to seat 24 people.
I've added a list of restaurants and shopping that you will find in the downtown as well.

No comments: